Staff at Marcellin are the College’s most valuable resource. Every aspect of the learning community depends on the quality of the teaching staff and the schools effective daily operations and administration depend on the efforts of all staff. Staff are selected on the basis of their professional competence and their potential to contribute actively to the life of a Catholic boy’s school.
The College is committed to furthering staff professional learning and encouraging career opportunities and promotion for all staff.
It is expected that all staff of Marcellin College endeavor to uphold the College mission statement and to live out its vision.
In practice this involves:
- An acceptance of the Catholic educational philosophy of the College
- Development and maintenance of an adequate understanding of those aspects of Catholic teaching that touch upon subject areas and other aspects of their work
- A commitment to strive to help students to understand, accept and appreciate Catholic teaching and Marist values through their teaching and other work and by personal example
- Comply with the accreditation policy of the CECV to teach in a Catholic school and other CECV and Marist Schools Australia policies
- Comply with the Child Safeguarding Policies and Mandatory Reporting process
Please visit employment.marcellin.vic.edu.au to view current positions available.
The Marcellin College community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.