Your privacy is important
- who we collect information from;
- the types of personal information collected and held by us;
- how this information is collected and held;
- the purposes for which your personal information is collected, held, used and disclosed;
- how you can gain access to your personal information and seek its correction;
- how you may complain or inquire about our collection, handling, use or disclosure of your personal information and how that complaint or inquiry will be handled; and
- whether we are likely to disclose your personal information to any overseas recipients.
Under the Privacy Act Marcellin College must provide a privacy collection notice related to the specific information being collected. It is designed to provide sufficient information to enable you to decide whether or not to provide the personal information to the College.