School Improvement Plan
The College is committed to continually moving forward as a 21st Century faith learning community. Each year we publish an Annual Action Plan that sets key goals, targets and strategies towards becoming a sustainable educational setting.
Our current School Improvement Plan for 2014 – 2017 underpins each Annual Action Plan. The 2015 Annual Action Plan can be viewed via the link at the bottom of this page.
Education in Faith
Goal: To deepen the school community’s faith journey within the Catholic tradition and the Marist charism.
- That the variables of Catholic culture continue to improve.
Learning and Teaching
Goal: To provide learning and teaching programs that foster lifelong learning, developing the skills necessary for all members in our community to connect and interact with the real world.
- That student learning outcomes in literacy and numeracy are improved.
- That learning outcomes across Years 7-10 are improved.
- That VCE and VCAL outcomes are improved.
- That student engagement and ownership of learning is enhanced.
Goal: To enhance student wellbeing by building resilience and empathy in an engaging and safe learning environment.
- That students will develop resilience, independence and motivation for their learning and personal development.
Leadership and Management
Goal: To sustain a staff culture that is characterised by a shared vision, a strong sense of team work and a focus on continuous improvement.
- That the performance and development culture of the college is strengthened.
Goal: To continue to build an inclusive Catholic Marist school community, informed by social justice and fostering opportunities for partnerships with parents, alumni, and the broader community.
- That communication and partnership projects with parents, alumni and the wider community are enhanced.