Employment Application Process
When applying for a position at Marcellin College, please:
- Complete the Staff Application form clearly stating the position for which you are applying.
- Enclose a copy of your current Curriculum Vitae (including the contact details of 3 referees) and a covering letter addressed to Mr Mark Murphy, Principal.
- Complete detailed responses to the Selection Criteria, found within the position description on the Current Vacancies page.
- Email your completed application documents to email@example.com
Marcellin Old Collegians applying for 2018 Retreat, Year 7 Reflection and Outdoor Education positions:
1. Lodge your expression of interest by emailing the form (link below) to firstname.lastname@example.org:
2. Complete the Retreat, Year 7 Reflection & Outdoor Education Application Form, clearly stating the position for which you are applying by 29 November 2017.
3. Enclose a covering letter regarding your reasons for applying for the position.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Kim Stock, Human Resources Manager on 98511516.
Applications close 9.00 am Wednesday 29 November 2017.
Only fully completed applications will be considered.
Please email applications in PDF format to: email@example.com, including your name and the position title in the subject line.
The Human Resources Department can be contacted on (03) 9851 1589 if you require further information.
All applicants are required to:
• Provide evidence of eligibility to work in Australia
• Proof of identification
• Complete a Child Safety Declaration
• Provide evidence of current VIT registration or
• Provide evidence or agree to undertake a Working With Children Check for non-teaching positions
All staff members at Marcellin are expected to support the Catholic ethos of the College.
Marcellin College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.